Why become R2 certified? -old
What R2 certification tells your customers
R2 certification distinguishes your company as a leader in many ways. Choosing to become R2 Certified tells your customers that your firm:
- Cares about the environment here in the U.S., and globally.
- Takes environmental responsibilities seriously.
- Creates a system of accountability for their electronic equipment, all the way to final disposition.
- Data security is a top priority.
- Adheres to the highest industry standards and best practices.
- Is an industry leader in operations, safety, and environmental.
What R2 Solutions does for your company
As the housing entity for the R2 Practices standard, R2 Solutions is dedicated to ensuring the R2 standard has a lasting, positive impact on the electronics recycling industry. By becoming an R2 certified processor, here are just a few ways that R2 Solutions will be working for you:
- Increase awareness for R2 Practices amongst large-scale generators of scrap electronics, and municipal and state governments.
- List your certified facilities in the directory on the R2 Solutions website.
- Will continue to works with key industry stakeholders to ensure the standard evolves to meet the industry’s future challenges and needs.
- Represents the interests of R2 certified processors and stakeholders in national and international forums.
- Creates and open, and transparent, platform for managing this important industry standard.